Design & Living is gradually becoming one of our most popular magazines. The designers and architects featured in the mag are always up-to-date on the hottest and trendiest designs. Here is a list of the people to lookout for the May’s issue:
- Katie Beyer – The leader of the Homesteading in the City movement in the F-M area.
- Tamara Hennessy – The owner of the Hennessy Homes store located in Grand Forks that focuses on repurposing and interior design.
- Jessica Thoreson and Allison Comstock – These pair of interior designers spread their ideas and offer tips about interior design in homes and condos around the F-M area.
- Maria Bosak – The owner of Eco Chic Boutique offers her tips on echo-friendly repurposing.
- Allison Comstock – The owner of AllisonNicole’s offers her services to any kind of repurposing project.
- Annie Poitra – The owner of ReDOUX creates any custom furniture out of rustic or just about any industrial pieces.
- Leanne Sucrow – The owner of The Studio specializes in furniture and any kind of home decor.
- Stevie Famulari – This professor from New York dabbles in art as well as landscape architecture.