Come Work For Spotlight Media!

Come Work For Spotlight Media!

Come Work For Spotlight Media!

Spotlight Media has several exciting positions open and we’d love for you to come join the Spotlight team. Here is a list of our current openings with a short description. Click on each title to learn more about the positions!

Lead Driver

Spotlight Media is looking for a full-time lead driver to oversee the distribution of Spotlight Media publications across the Fargo-Moorhead area and occasionally in Grand Forks, North Dakota. This position will be a mix of delivery and management. Roughly 75 percent of the time will be spent delivering magazines around town. The other 25 percent will be overseeing the team of delivery drivers, preparing work schedules and coordinating between the operations and distribution departments. An ideal candidate will be responsible, professional and efficient.

Sales Assistant

A message from Mike Dragosavich – CEO/Founder

“When you see the title sales assistant it may look like a small unimportant role. Well, that couldn’t be further from the truth. Eighty percent of my day is dedicated to sales development and our team. With our small team, this role is critical to our success. When we sell our products and services well, we get the chance to create more of an impact in our community through our magazines. In sales, our job is to help businesses grow and that takes a lot of effort. We realized that we need more dedicated people to ensure that all of our clients are getting the most out of us and that’s where this position will play a vital role.”

Fargo INC! Editor

This position is a mixture of management and writing. While they will be doing a good deal of writing, they must also be a good project manager and work with all available resources to finish the magazine. The goal is to provide exceptional, informative and engaging content and to stay true to the publication’s brand and identity. In this position, they will work on making sure the reader is informed and engaged.

Fargo Monthly Editor

The ideal candidate must have a good sense of what makes an interesting angle to a story, can juggle all the moving parts of publications and can handle the high stress world of a deadline business. They will plan, coordinate, review and edit content. The idea candidate will be able to decide which ideas should be pursued and which should get dropped in order to meet quality and accuracy standards. This position is a mixture of management and writing. While they will be doing a good deal of writing, they must also be a good project manager and work with all available resources to finish the magazine. The goal is to provide exceptional, informative and engaging content and to stay true to the publication’s brand and identity. In this position, they will work on making sure the reader is informed and engaged.

Business Operations Assistant

At the center of our company’s operations, the Business Operations Assistant will have primary responsibility for managing the financial-related day-day activities of Spotlight Media. This includes direct responsibility in the areas of accounts payable, accounts receivables, payroll, sales tax, human resources and benefits enrollment. This position collaborates with all levels of management, internal departments, external vendors, clients, and partners with outsourced consultants in the areas of accounting, human resources, payroll, and taxes. Skills in bookkeeping, accounting, cash management, analysis and reporting, and QuickBooks is required

About the Author