Find Spotlight Media at the Red River Valley Home & Garden Show this year!
Spotlight Media’s publication Design & Living Magazine will have a booth in the main entrance where you can register to win two Level 1 elevated reserved seats and two meet & greet back stage passes to the Eco Chic Design Conference on Saturday, April 22.
The 56th annual Home & Garden Show will take place at the Fargodome and showcase current products and trends in the building and design industry. Expect to see anything from building and remodeling to landscape, interior design and more. You’ll also have the chance to meet celebrity guest Food Network’s The Pioneer Woman at the event.
You can read more about the 2017 Home & Garden Show on DesignandLivingMagazine.com.
See you there!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Show hours: Friday, February 24 from 3-9 p.m.; Saturday, February 25 from 9 a.m.-6 p.m.; Sunday, February 26 from 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Check out Design & Living Magazine’s booth in the main entrance where you can register to win two Level 1 elevated reserved seats and two meet & greet back stage passes to the Eco Chic Design Conference on Saturday, April 22. You can also find the newest issue of the magazine at the entrances of the event.
• Find all details and an exhibitor list at hbafm.com.
• Show guides were inserted in The Forum and are available at all Hornbacher’s locations.
• Admission is $10. Ages 18 and under are free. $6 advance tickets will be available at the Fargodome and at hbafm.com February 1 – 23. $2 off coupons will be available in the show guides and at hbafm.com starting February 20 (not valid with other promotions or coupons). A two-for-one admission special will be all day Sunday.