- Spotlight Media to release a special guide to our community in January 2017 that will be mailed to every household in Fargo, Moorhead and West Fargo.
- The Fargo Insider’s Guide will be approximately 200 pages long and include content in arts and entertainment, business, fitness, real estate and more.
- Roughly 100,000 copies of the magazine will be printed, with approximately 93,000 copies being mailed to every household in the FM area.
- The Fargo Insider’s Guide will also be distributed in hotel rooms across the FM region and will be available for resale.
- There will be a digital version of the guide as well available through Spotlight Media websites.
Spotlight Media to Release “The Fargo Insider’s Guide” in January 2017
The Fargo Insider’s Guide will be mailed directed to every household in Fargo-Moorhead
Spotlight Media is excited to announce that, in January 2017, a special guide dubbed The Fargo Insider’s Guide will be mailed, at no cost, to approximately 93,000 households in Fargo, Moorhead and West Fargo. The mission of this yearlong guide is to ensure that every household in the FM area will receive a copy and be exposed to all of the wonderful things happening in the community.
“We love this community so much and we wanted literally EVERYONE to see why,” said Mike Dragosavich, publisher of Spotlight Media. “Every year, we produce such great content throughout our various publications that we wanted to make sure that it got into the hands of everybody in our community. This magazine will include content that is relevant, engaging and entertaining to our readers.”
The Fargo Insider’s Guide will be approximately 200 pages and will feature content revolving around arts and entertainment, real estate, business, sports, fitness and more. However, rather than a visitors guide, The Fargo Insider’s Guide will have niche content that is relevant to people in Fargo-Moorhead. The content will focus on the hidden gems and activities in the area and will try and get readers to become more involved in the community.
“We are excited about the opportunity this gives our editorial staff to tell engaging, entertaining and exciting stories that will create as much impact as possible,” said Dragosavich. “The content is meant to be long-lasting and interactive. The whole mission of the guide is to inform the people of Fargo-Moorhead so that they become more involved within the community.”
Thanks to the United States Postal Service, The Fargo Insider’s Guide is guaranteed to make it into every household’s mailbox in the area. There will also be several thousand extra copies printed off for distribution in hotel rooms and at select points around town. The total expected readership between print and digital is expected to be around 250,000.
For more information or a media kit, email Dragosavich at email@example.com.