- By Jessica Kuehn
- May 10, 2018
Are you ready to dive into summer? Check out this special summer preview of upcoming content for Fargo Monthly, Fargo INC!, Design & Living Magazine and Bison Illustrated. More information will be coming soon for each of our magazines, so be on the look out for that. Check out the following and other great content this summer!
- The June cover story will be about all the different food trucks in Fargo. Chef Eric Watson from Rustica in Moorhead visited several food trucks in the area to give his culinary take on their food. The story will also include a full list of all the food trucks registered with the City of Fargo, so you definitely don’t want to miss that.
- Fargo Monthly got two exclusive interviews, one with musician Jonny Lang ahead of his show at the Fargo Theatre June 28 and one with local band Someday Heroes.
- The Burgers, Brews & BBQ Festival will be June 21, so check out a preview of the event so you know exactly what awesomeness to expect.
- The July cover story will all about pets! Whether you’re interested in dogs, cats or more exotic animals, you’ll definitely want to check this out.
- There will also be a preview of the Trollwood Mainstage Musical, Hello, Dolly! and a story about Dakota Montessori School, a new non-denominational and non-profit school.
- Fargo Monthly scored another exclusive interview, this time with Senator Heidi Heitkamp.
- The August cover story will focus on downtown Fargo.
- In June, Fargo INC! will be sitting down with RealTruck Founder Scott Bintz to talk about how he built a nine-figure e-commerce company in North Dakota and to preview his recently released book, “Principles to Fortune.”
- In July, as part of a partnership with TEDxFargo, Fargo INC! will feature two exclusive interviews, one with Microsoft President Brad Smith and one with Forbes Publisher Rich Karlgaard.
- The June cover story will be called “Room to Grow.” It’ll feature a nursery, kids’ rooms and more family-friendly spaces.
- The July cover story will be all about lake living with beautiful, luxurious cabins and homes.
- The August cover story will focus on the exterior of homes from outdoor living spaces to landscaping.
- The summer issues will mainly focus on season recaps for all NDSU sports. More information will be coming soon!
- By Jessica Kuehn
- April 9, 2018
In case you haven’t noticed, FargoMonthly.com has a new look!
The same content you know and love is still there, but we recently rolled out a lot of new features and options that you’re sure to enjoy. A cleaner look, faster load times and more engagement are just the start!
Some of our key new features include:
A clean new look
The homepage and other pages on FargoMonthly.com are more streamlined and easy to navigate.
Buttons for Hot and Trending stories at the top of every page
Curious about what stories are recent, trending or popular from the last 24 hours or 30 days? Now it’s easy to find out with the Hot and Trending pages.
A new way for you to be involved with Fargo Monthly
We allow and encourage everyone in the community to contribute press releases, photos, story ideas, memes, videos, polls and more right on our website. Try it out today!
Improved user experiences with faster load times
Self-explanatory. Now you can get to the content you want even faster!
A new social media platform
Now anyone can create a profile on FargoMonthly.com to engage with the content and writers more. If you really like a particular writer or contributor, now you can follow them to keep up with whenever they have a new story on the website. You can also keep track of anything you’ve submitted to us, vote for stories you enjoy and more!
Check out these and other changes and improvements at FargoMonthly.com!